Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ten Summer Reads That I'm Looking Forward To (Bout of Books Challenge)

Most of these aren't released in the summer, but rather just books that I haven't read yet and want to read in the summer :)

1) 1984 by George Orwell. My local library doesn't have it, and I'm still saving up a few extra dollars to buy it. I've heard millions of good things about this book, and I seriously can't wait to devour it in the summer =)

2) The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead. It was already released a long time ago, but for some reason I've never gotten around to reading it. For those of you who don't know, this is the 4th book in the Bloodlines series.

3) Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. I've seen some good reviews, I've seen some bad reviews. Mainly, I'm just interested in the plot. It's not in my local library either, so I have to go out and buy it.

4) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I'm seriously excited about this book; my first Neil Gaiman read (The Graveyard Book! If you want to see an extensive review on it, comment below and I'll write one ^^) was absolutely wonderful.

5) The Program by Suzanne Young. I've been lusting over this book and its simplistic yet haunting cover and plot for so long that I might rush and buy it if I see it in a store. I am completely in love with the plot line, and can't wait to see how Suzanne Young will write it out to be.

6) The Collector by Victoria Scott. She's also the author of Fire & Flood, a book that I've heard so many good things about. Apparently everyone is obsessed with Dante Walker and his snarkiness, so I can't wait to give this book a spin :)

7) The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. Watched the movie; it was great. I really want to see the differences between the movie and the book.

8) Cress by Marrisa Meyer. GAH, I am so behind on this series! I already bought this book around 2 weeks ago, but the shipping screwed up and its lost somewhere far away. I can't bear the wait :(

9) The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It's Patrick Ness... need I say more? I think not.

If you want to participate in this challenge (it ends in a few hours!) here's the linky link


No comments:

Post a Comment